Purple Dot Media
Sales and Marketing Officer
Responsible to the Video Production Manager
Contract: Full Time
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Purple Dot Media is a division of Dungannon Enterprise Centre and has built up the brand over the last 5 years. It is now recognised in the Northern Ireland marketplace as a video company producing commercial promotion videos and also providing training in mobile movie making. Sales have to date been generated from social media marketing and face to face conversations. The organisation now in need of a Sales and Marketing Officer to manage the existing client base and also to grow the customer base further. The ideal candidate will be self-driven and passionate about sales and marketing.
- Proactively manage the sales and marketing of all the services of Purple Dot Media.
- Create and manage email campaigns to our prospective and existing customer base.
- Plan and create content for Purple Dot Media, in line with SEO best practice.
- Follow up all prospective customer enquiries and secure customer contracts for Purple Dot Media.
- Keep up to date with current digital trends, evaluate new technologies and suggest new ideas to enhance the promotion strategy of the organisation.
- Support the Video Production Manager with the organisation and delivery of videos, training programmes, events and mentoring of small businesses.
- Provide administrative support to assist the management of the organisation.
- Provide practical marketing advice and support to new businesses including basic social media marketing and digital marketing.
- Assist the Video Production Manager in promoting the importance of video as a promotional tool for digital marketing.
- Carry out all reasonable requests of the Video Production Manager in order to ensure the efficient running of Purple Dot Media.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing related role, with specific experience in sales and face to face communications with customers
- A qualification in Marketing, Communications or a similar, relevant discipline
- Competent in personal selling and marketing
- Experience in digital marketing and social media marketing
- Experience in office administration
- Demonstrable experience of being a self-motivated individual
- Evidence of being organised
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- A third or level qualification in Marketing, Communications or a similar, relevant discipline
- Experience in the video production industry
- Practical experience of using a CRM to track, analysis and report on sales leads.
The post is fulltime.
Salary band £23,000 - £27,000 depending upon experience
There will be a 3-month probationary period during which the successful candidate will be monitored.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 8th November 2019 1.00pm