Responsible to the Business Development Manager
Fixed 2 year Contract: Ending 01 January 2023
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
- Work in partnership with the Business Development Manager to implement European Union projects that DEC is currently involved.
- Oversee the budget of the projects and undertake the financial management and promotion of the initiatives.
- Attend transnational project meetings as and when required.
- Provide high level administrative support to assist the management and delivery of a range of other projects within the Business and Enterprise department.
- Research and develop initiatives that will assist established businesses grow.
- Carry out all reasonable requests of the Business Development Manager in order to ensure the efficient running of Dungannon Enterprise Centre.
- Third level qualification in a business-related subject
- Minimum 3-years’ experience in financial administration
- Minimum 3-years’ experience in either a project management or administration role
- Applicant can demonstrate that he/she is skilled at entrepreneurial thinking
- Applicant must have excellent report writing skills and verbal skills
- Applicant can demonstrate that they can use his/her initiative and are self confident
- The successful applicant must be available for travel throughout Europe and have a full clean driving license and access to a car for work.
- An accountancy or finance qualification or currently working towards one.
- A practical working knowledge of small businesses and their operations
- Experience working with organisations outside of Northern Ireland
The post is a fixed term contract to 01 January 2023 but may have potential for extension.
Gross Salary £24,000 - £32,000
3 month probationary period
Please request an Application Form from & send alongside your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Tuesday 8th December 2020 1pm