Are you in the process of starting your own business or have you just started within the past 24 months?
Who is it for?
Entrepreneurs needing finance that have been refused finance by banks or other financial institutions.
- Loans of up to £10,000 repayable between 1 and 5 years
- Interest rates are fixed at 6% (6.2% APR)
- No arrangement fees or early settlement penalties
- Up to a maximum of 15 hours mentoring support in the 12month period following disbursement of the loan
- Access to a range of exclusive offers from Corporate Partners such as Regus, Ebay, PayPal and others
All applicants must:
- Be resident in the UK and over 18 years of age
- Not currently bankrupt or subject to an Individual Voluntary Arrangement
- Be able to supply evidence that they cannot secure funding through a high street bank
- Be able to demonstrate by means of a business plan and cash flow forecast, a commercially viable business proposal
All businesses must:
- Be based in Northern Ireland
- Be legal, moral, non-discriminatory and must not undertake any activity which may offend public taste
Dungannon Enterprise Centre will work with businesses to develop the business plan needed and complete an application that are required to apply for an ENI Loan.
For further information visit www.eniloans.com
T: (028) 8772 3489